- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of organic Kale, washed and stems removed
- 2 potatoes (any kind, really), peeled and chopped into cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic (about 2 tsp.), minced
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 cup organic frozen green beans
- 2 - (15oz.) cans of white beans (navy or cannellini), drained and rinsed
- 1 - (14.5oz.) can of Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, Fire Roasted
- 3 cups vegetable broth and 1 cup water
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
|Organic Kale. Yum!|
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot/saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 6 minutes. Add the cubed potatoes and garlic and continue to saute for 1 more minute.
- Add the oregano, thyme, and basil. Stir until onions and potatoes are coated. Add the vegetable broth and cup of water, can of tomatoes, and white beans. Bring to a boil.
- Add the green beans and kale. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes. Add sea salt and fresh pepper, to taste.