- 1.5 cups vegan chocolate chips (you can also use Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares)
- 1 cup peanut butter (or you could use a mixture of dark chocolate peanut butter AND peanut butter like I did)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Mini paper muffin cups
|Powdered sugar, peanut butter, dark chocolate PB.|
- Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. I just used a pyrex bowl. My microwave is super old so I had to heat the chocolate with 3 intervals of 45-seconds. Stir until creamy.
- Using a spoon, spread some of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup making sure to get the chocolate into the little crevices of the cup. This step takes a bit of patience, things get a little messy!
- Place cups in freezer until hardened, just a few minutes.
- In another bowl add the peanut butter and microwave for about 45-seconds until warm. Then add in the powdered sugar and stir until creamy.
- Take the cups out of the freezer and then spoon some of the peanut butter mixture into them making sure to leave enough room to put more of the chocolate on top.
- Re-heat your chocolate in the microwave. Spoon the chocolate on top of peanut butter, then place in freezer for 30 minutes - 1 hour. Enjoy!