So, I figured I could sub in Pamela's mix for Bobs Red Mill. And you know what... it worked! These lil biscuits were seriously so good I ate the majority of them within 24 hours of making them! No joke. These are perfect. And oh so good smothered with jam!
- 2 cups Pamela's GF Bread Mix
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegan butter (Earth balance)
- 3/4 cup almond milk, rice milk, other nondairy milk
- FYI: Pamela's mix already has xanthan gum and salt mixed in! Score!
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet (or 2) with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Cut the vegan butter into the dry mixture until crumbly. I just used a fork. If you are super fancy and having a pastry cutter use that right here!
- In the middle of the bowl pour in the milk. Stir to combine.
- Flour a work surface. Turn the dough onto floured surface and knead a few times. Pat the dough down until about 1/2" in thickness.
- Using a small glass, cut circles out of the dough. Place dough on parchment paper.
- Bake 11 minutes, or until light golden brown in color.